Golfer on fire!

Golf-Fire-Swing-510x275One the members was on fire last week, literally! He was walking along with his electric trolley when his playing partners noticed that the cover for his battery had actually caught fire! This is the first time I have ever heard of this happening!  I did hear of a member who one time had put his battery in the boot of his car and was driving along when his car started to fill up with smoke, after pulling over he opened the boot to find his wet suit was smouldering! One of his golf clubs had fallen down and made a connection with the shaft across the two terminals and it had been sparking!  Has anybody else ever experienced the trolley catching fire on the course?  Did it help your game at all? LOL!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Current day month ye@r *